The Maryland Burglar and Fire Alarm Association (MDBFAA) is the trade association representing the electronic systems industry in the state of Maryland.
- We were formed in the 1970’s to promote and support the alarm industry. As the industry has evolved, so have we so that we now promote and support the diversity of products and services that our members provide.
- We work to inform consumers to enable them to use their systems responsibly and effectively.
- We represent and advocate our industry to local, state and national government.
- We are our members link to National Trade Associations, including the National Electronic Security Alliance (NESA) and the False Alarm Reduction Association (FARA).
- We provide opportunities for members to network and exchange information to improve the operation of their businesses.
- We liaison with industry standard making organizations.
- We provide information and techniques on false alarm prevention to installing and monitoring dealers and alarm users.
- We provide training to enable our members to grow and allow them to meet licensing requirements.