- to promote mutual interests of the electronic security and supervisory alarms industry,
- to foster cordial relations among the members,
- to stimulate wider and more extensive use of burglar alarms, fire alarms and security systems;
- to serve as a medium for exchange and dissemination to members and the public, of information applicable to the field of security systems;
- to cooperate with others on matters affecting business and common interest of the members of the Association.
Maryland Burglar and Fire Alarm Association members are guided by a spirit of justice and honor in all their business activities and observe our Code of Ethics at all times.
Feel free to browse around this site. If you have comments or questions about us,or simply need more information visit the About Us page or the contact us button on any page within this site.
Thanks for visiting and we look forward to serving you.
To Join visit the Become a Member Page